Make mink lashes Grow - 5 Mistakes That Kill Eyelash Growth
If you really want to make your mink lashes grow, you first need to take care of them.(click the web buy mink lashes makes your face more shiny ) There are so many ways to damage your lashes and not even notice it. These are the 5 most common mistakes that cause mink lashes to fall out.
- Going to sleep with eye makeup on. Fine, I'll be the first to admit to this one. I forgot to take off my mascara only to find some of my mink lashesfell out (more like ripped out!) and were strewn across my pillow. I've learned my lesson the hard way, so you don't have to. Be sure to take off your mascara and always moisturize - which brings us to the next lash-lethal mistake.
- Forgetting to use moisturizers. mink lashesare like skin; they dry out if you don't moisturize them. Many makeup removers out there dry out lashes by stripping them of their natural oils. This leaves them brittle and more likely to fall out. That's why it's always important to put cream on your lashes after taking off makeup or washing your face. On a side note, face creams that have vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin A are not only good for your skin, but they're great for your lashes.(the use of a good quality mink lashes can create beautiful looking eyes enhance your looks. Check out my mink lashes wholesale website [celinelashes] )
- Wearing false mink lashes. False lashes are glued on directly above the mink lashes. When you peel off the false mink lashesthe glue will, more often than not, rip out a few of your natural lashes. If at all possible, save false mink lashesfor a special occasion. Although, the best way to make mink lashes grow is to avoid using them altogether.
- Rubbing your eyes. This might sound obvious, but you'd surprised by how many women do this without realizing it. It's one of the most common reasons why mink lashesfall out. You might not notice it because it feels so natural, especially if you did it as a kid. If you want to make your mink lashesgrow, don't rub your eyes. The less you touch your mink lashes, the stronger they'll grow.
- Not eating enough nutrition. Your body needs vitamins and minerals. This especially true if you're trying to grow longer mink lashes. Eat enough fruits and veggies high in vitamin C, A and E. (the use of a good quality mink lashes can create beautiful looking eyes enhance your looks. Check out my mink lashes wholesale website http://www.celinelashes.com)Also, calcium and magnesium help to make mink lashesgrow longer by increasing the growth rate within the follicles.